Palo Alto, CA, September 22, 2021 — At HP Reinvent today, HP Inc. announced HP Managed Print Flex, a new cloud-first Managed Print Service (MPS) subscription plan that helps businesses optimize costs by simplifying management, improving productivity and delivering flexibility to scale or customize as business needs change. This light-touch managed service makes it easy for businesses to worry less about printing and focus more effort and budget towards growing the business.
“After a year and a half of unprecedented change, it has become abundantly clear that flexibility is paramount,” said George Brasher, General Manager and Global Head, Print Services and Solutions, HP Inc. “With this in mind, we have taken the complexity out of managed print services and made it as simple and seamless as possible. In fact, customers don’t even choose a plan. Our innovative Smart Plan adjusts automatically to the best cost option based on what was actually printed, so IT departments can focus less on overseeing printing services and more what really matters.”
By moving to the cloud, customers and partners can select the printers that best suit their needs and quickly and effectively equip workers in the office or at home with the print technology they need to be productive. With HP’s Smart Pricing Plan, customers will not have to worry if they are paying more than needed as the plan automatically adjusts month-to-month to ensure they get the best cost option based on actual volume printed.
The base subscription also includes:
- Supplies auto replenishment proactively schedules supplies delivery before you run out
- Break fix services with 2 hour call back and next business day onsite support if not resolved remotely
- Short-term 1 year commitment with automatic renewal
- HP Roam so workers can print securely from virtually anywhere
- All printers consolidated in an analytics dashboard and billed under single contract
- A page is a page; plans do not differentiate between mono and color
- The Wolf Security pack ensures endpoints are configured with the right security settings
Terms and conditions apply. Please contact your HP Sales Representative for details.
Announced at HP Reinvent 2021, the company’s global virtual partner event, HP Managed Print Flex offers channel partners an especially compelling opportunity to grow predictable print revenue and profit without complexity and risk through upfront revenues on hardware, resell and commission options, ad-on solutions6 and service subscriptions, shorter sales discussions and more.
HP Managed Print Flex is currently being piloted with select resellers and customers in the US, UK and Germany. It is expected to become widely available in Spring 2022.